Sunday 5 July 2009

Poem - I am

I am your mountain,
you are my spring,
from my rocks
our water will fling.

I am your all,
and you my dearest
are my
beautiful waterfall.

I just marvelled
at the views below,
whilst your liquified beauty
let all your feelings show.

For there was nothing
quite so awakening
as your beautiful sight,
as your body shimmered by moonlight.

I'm your height
but completely
under your spell,
from where your last waters fell.

I am dry as a bone
without your love,
pour forth from the
rains above.

Winters coming
as a cold breeze,
in between my crevices
your ice will freeze.

For I hold you close to me
but you can't go anywhere,
hold on my darling,
for I'll always be there.

As we are connected
in a most unique way,
and that's s why
together we'll stay.



.

No comments: