Friday 9 March 2007

Off of my head

I'm not yet off of
my head,
there will be plenty of time
to play that one
when I'm dead.

The mind can be
like opening up
the proverbial can of worms,
and spreading loads of germs.

Nowadays we apply
to things so
many sticky labels,
fact today
but tomorrow's fables.

What's insane
is this so called
Nanny Culture,
that's becoming
like a disease infested
Vulture.

You couldn't get a
large enough prescription
to cure all the World's ill's,
but keep on taking the pill's.

Take one for poverty
another for pollution,
and the raging continuation
of wars that have become
a human institution.

We're in this World and
some thing's are way
over our head,
no wonder we need
the extra med.

So if I am
off of my head,
then I should
be sleeping it off
in bed.

No comments: