Sunday 18 February 2007

A different latitude

I don't know
from what direction
you've been setting sail,
but wherever your headed
may good wind's prevail.

I don't wish to
appear ungrateful or rude,
but your now on
a different latitude.

Wherever you travel
even though we may
be Poles apart,
you will always be deep
inside my heart.

Your truly amazing
and my life is
full of gratitude,
even as I watch you
move on along a
different latitude.

But I know this World
is round,
and oneday you might
just come back,
so whatever weather is thrown
at you,
take along this Mac.

Doesn't matter if you've
got different seas to sail,
or many mountains
to climb,
a different latitude
will let you figure thing's
out in time.

You better get going now
it's you making it alone
and not I,
at the Quayside
I'll quietly say farewell
and goodbye.

No comments: